Participation in this workshop is free of charge. Registration, however, is required.
The registration should consist of:
- A completed registration form.
If you want to give a presentation, please also include:
- An extended abstract of your talk.
There is a number of grants available for participants who are otherwise least able to fund their trips. Priority will be given to applicants who offer to give an interesting presentation during the workshop. If you are applying for a grant, thus please indicate whether or not you want to give a presentation and please also include:
- An academic CV with current publication record.
Please register by sending the above documents to crossfyre2016(a-t)tu-darmstadt.de prior to the registration deadline.
- May 9: Deadline for application for grants.
- May 16: Grants notification.
- June 20: Deadline for submission of extended abstracts and registration.
In case you have any questions concerning registration, do not hesitate to contact us and send an email to crossfyre2016(a-t)tu-darmstadt.de.